Widows rehabilitation has been a major thrust area and concerted efforts are continuously being made for their rehabilitation so that they can lead a dignified life.
Our key welfare measures initiated for the widows are as under:
- Admission of Wards of Widows in Educational Institutions
- Rehabilitation Efforts
- Pension Modalities
- Educational Guidance & Assistance
- Skill Development
• Counsel widows who have lost their husbands in areas of conflict and war.
• Educate and develop their core skills
Work with ex-servicemen organisations and other entities working for widows.
• Collaborate with government departments dealing with their rehabilitation and resettlement
• Raise funds for welfare programs for war widows and other marginalised communities for education and empowerment